Wednesday, August 29, 2007
It would have been a masterpiece, I would have been a masterpiece, if:
1. I were Werner Herzog
2. I had filmed it the night before, during the lunar eclipse
3. I had a better lens on my camera
4. I had done the program full-time, instead of part-time
5. I were up on Adorno, Rancière, Benjamin and Lacan
6. I were more patient
7. I had more confidence
8. I were more thorough
9. I were a sculptor instead
10. Or a writer
What does it take to drop the voices and just do it.
Hey, some mega-corporation should use that as their tag line.