Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Can you say something?




So, here are a few scanned drawings. They look horrible here! Help. I could up the contrast, for sure. [UPDATE: I've played with the curves on the above two drawings. A bit better.]

They look great on my computer. I’m sure there are folks photographing with scanners. They’re fantastic! You can even see the pencil grain.

The installation shot below is lit with umbrellas, and composed of two shots stitched together. First, it's pink, and I don't know how to get rid of that. Second, I'm concerned it doesn't reveal the scale well. What you see is about 12 feet by 6.

All this for an AIM application. My fifth! Is this a lack of self-esteem or a sign of perseverance?

[UPDATE: Same shot with figure for scale reference and some color correction and Photoshop ploys]

No comments: